BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.08.2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Enjoy these photos from the last few years of some of my favorite mothers...


To start the show: two of the greatest ladies in my life.


Wonderful women who raised my husband right. I love you both!


Grandma has my eternal love.


Same goes for this Grandma. I love you so much!


Thank you to my favorite aunt for always being there for me and giving great advice. You are like another mother to me!!


Thank you for always helping me...


My eldest sister was able to come to our wedding, it meant so much to have you there! You are one awesome mom and sister!


Hawaii Moms!
You three always light up a room. :)


Always up for an adventure...


Talented sister in law and our SD family - we miss you!


Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones you accept and love you for who you are.

Thank you for always being there for us, we love you!


Two favorite moms on my favorite beach. This is love.


My beautiful sister is a marvelous mom!



A great motherly moment at our wedding, I love this one.


There is nothing in the world like a sister who sets a great example of how to be a wonderful parent.

You can see the love. :)


Friends always having fun adventures with their four girls.
Growing up we always had an excursion to go on, what fun we all had packed into the car together, music turned up, windows rolled down...enjoying the moment.


The last day all three of us had the same last name...



Thank you to all Mothers that set a great example for their children, family, and friends.

Thank you for your help, opinions, friendship, support, and most of all, LOVE.



2 comments:

Paula said...

Awesome Post Mandie!

Hawaii Mom said...

I Love you!!!! What a touching bunch of pictures and words....